Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-12-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Cichlids and planted tanks

I have a 75 gal. planted tank, soft water. Eco complete substrate. I have always had tetras and live bearers in my tank and I am kind of board with them, I want larger fish and really like the cichlids but can I have them with plants. I am not realy wanting angel fish if possible. I was told maybe a red jeweled cichlids and some barbs and or roselin Sharks. What do yall think. I am very open to suggestions.

Old 02-12-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

I know nothing about Jewels, but the larger CA/SA I do and they will most likely uproot/rip apart anything you plant.

I tried it twice and both times the tiger oscar destroyed everything by himself

Old 02-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks I will keep that I mind

Tags
cichlid, cichlids, ich, plant, planted, planted tank, planted tanks, tan, tank, tanks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com