compatiability...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sayan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone tel me the compatiablity between angels and firemouth if kept dem in a lage tank. Bigger dan a 55 g or so?

More then likely you will have yourself a bunch of dead angels unfortunately

Mrc8858 thanx,bt if I keep a single juvi firemouth with 2 big angel wil d same thing occure?

Probably not but you always wanna go by compatibility of mature fish...the firemouth will nip at the fins on an angel...could start when he's an inch or not until he's 4" but I'm 99% sure he'll stress your angels out a lot

Thanx... I hav 2 albino oscar and gold severum.if I add firemouth wid dem...wil dat be a good idea? Can u please tel me some colorful cichlids who r compatiable wid oscars and doesn't grow very big I mean like 15"-16".

Electric blue jack dempsey, green terrors, red terrors, Texas cichlid

Jack dempsey is fine. Bt I heared dat green terrors and red terrors r much more aggresive dan oscars. is dat true? In respect of color south african cichlids r very attractive to. Can I mix with southamerican mean oscar compatiable.if yes plz specify some.

They are extremely aggressive but as long as your oscars have a noticeable size advantage it should be fine...that is as long as you supply a LARGE tank...I'm talking like a 6 footer minimum

And you should stop using text talk before a mod gets you lol trust me I've gotten my fair share of warnings and what not haha

Oscars will shred anything in a 55g. You're looking at over 90g minimum, more if you want to mix.

sayan said:
My one is 78 gallon

Ya that's enough for 2 oscars and that's it I think.. a 125 should be a good size for what you want but a 180 would be the best imo

i think one oscar in a 75-90g and two oscars in a 120 g
i think thats right

This idea fluctuates. Bt many a time I search in internet and read any articles just get dat a 75 gallon in ok for 2 oscar.dis is mandatory and above it, I mean a 100g or 125g is really good for dem.

Back
Top Bottom