Compatible fish for discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattefect

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I was watching my discus eat today and realized that some of the food stays at the top of the tank. My discus dont go to the top unless I'm hand feeding. So the food just sits at the top. I was looking for a fish that does scare or annoy discus but will eat my discus diet of blood worms and tetra prima granules, tht will also eat from the top. Thanks

Size 55g I'm definitely not overfeeding because my discus come streaming up to the tank after feeding and their stomachs only look a little big after feeding so... What fish

See most goes to the bottom and the discus eat it really quickly. I just want a fish that can eat the left overs so I dint have spare food just chilling at the top.

No there's an African knife (trying to get rid of him) 2 black mollies , a bronze Cory and a pleco, getting some more discus on Friday !!so excited

I think I'll just leave the discus in there and get about 5 more Cory's.

More corys is a great idea!! Besides the fact the lone cory would love some friends

I have cardinal tetras in my discus tank to eat up any leftover food. They do a great job

Back
Top Bottom