Compatible fish with discus ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry I said ok! I got what u said
Thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So if people or someone can Anwser my questions on my post that would be great !

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?48-Discus-Basics-for-Beginners

Everything you need to know. Chances are from your other thread, your tank may not be fully cycled or you will experience a mini cycle since your going with a new filter. Substrate will
Depending on what size your getting and as well, fish size will dictate your WC schedule. Don't tamper with the pH !!!! Worst possible thing you could do. As I said before, you'd be best to call your supplier, explain the circumstances, and change the delivery date so you're absolutely positive your tank is cycled. A well trusted/reputable supplier would be happy to hold them for you. Also, the above link will be BEST at guiding you in regards to anything Discus related.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

You don't read well, do you ? In this thread or the other. I handed you EVERYTHING you need to know.

I found the issue of why my discus where sick , my buddy that gave me the discus his fish were already sick and he didn't no then he gave me some of the discus witch were sick I didn't see any signs till it was to late ! And I'm not getting my discus from him im getting from a guy that has great healthy fish ! I'm not neglecting my fish I did everything that I was told ! I posted so people can Anwser my questions ! So when I get my fish in March that everything is perfect and good to go !

Are you trolling ? Here is yesterday's reply of where the Discus came from. You wrote it. It's in your other thread.

My ph is at 7.0 ! I got my discus from a breader , the changes started happening when I got the pleco

I did get them from a breeder he's a buddy of mine I noticed the changes when the pleco was introduced to the tank ! .. I read everything I got everything I need thanks all!

Doesn't mean u need to be rude!
Goodbye

no ones being rude. your practising unresponsible and unethical fish keeping

All of my fish that I have ever had has always been healthy .. My buddies fish were sick and gave me sick fish ! I noticed signs when my pleco was introduced to the tank thought it was from him and it wasn't .. You don't no me like I said all my fish have always been healthy never had problems !
Thank u now leave it at that

I beg to differ

+1

no ones being rude. your practising unresponsible and unethical fish keeping

+1

I did get them from a breeder he's a buddy of mine I noticed the changes when the pleco was introduced to the tank ! .. I read everything I got everything I need thanks all!

Obviously not much of a reputable breeder. Any reputable breeder with half a brain would have known if they've got sick fish.

lol here we go again, your fish got sick because of an ammonia spike, caused by your husband washing the filter out with tap water.

We told you the reason and how to fix your issue, if you choose not to listen to experienced fish keepers than that's on you.

You should always do research before buying/ starting and aquarium. Everything from water temperature to starting up a tank. You should never have to strip a tank down to clean it and if you really want to. Keep half the old water. Cleaning filter media should be done in a bucket with tank water. You do not want to kill the good bacteria. When the filter insert needs to be changed do so by cleaning the old insert in aquarium water in a bucket and then put the new insert in the bucket. You will know when to change t as the insert will start to breakdown. Your temperature is too high.
I agree with trying to delay your purchase.

Jack Wattley has many good articles on the web. Please do some research yourself. The internet is a wonderful tool.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom