compatible tank mates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldshell4481

Aquarium Advice Activist
if im not overstocked (i dont think i am) what is compatible with a green terror, a blood parrot, 2 rosy barbs, a suckermouth pleco, and some soon to be rid of convicts in a 55 gallon tank, and is it possible to get some live plants without them being destroyed in this tank setup. i was thinking about getting this really neat looking fish at the lfs, it looked like my green terror except it was reddish pink and it had no eyes (or eye sockets)..

Most cichlids will dig up live plants or eat them. You might do OK with java moss, Java fern or anubis if you attach them to drift wood or rock. I know my oscar thinks he is a bull dozer the way he moves the gravel around. :lol:

You could probably add a few more fish that don't get too big or will get picked on.
They may leave floating plants alone.

lol i wish my oscars were escavators, lol i love watching fish move the tank around to their liking.. know of any good small fish that would get along with my green terror??

Back
Top Bottom