Convict Cichlid sitting on the bottom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AshaKayx3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The past few days, my convict has started behaving weirdly. At first he would just stay right next to the heater and didn't move now he has started sitting on the bottom of the tank. I'm not sure what is wrong. My water parameters are good but I'm planning on doing a water change this afternoon anyway. I want to save the fishy :(

The past few days, my convict has started behaving weirdly. At first he would just stay right next to the heater and didn't move now he has started sitting on the bottom of the tank. I'm not sure what is wrong. My water parameters are good but I'm planning on doing a water change this afternoon anyway. I want to save the fishy :(

How is he?

that's nice to hear hes doing good, just to stay safe I would check your thermometer every 2 hours for a day just to make sure the temp isn't fluctuating, if it could be a heater malfunction. If your sure the temp. is stable than that's ok to lol I stare at my own tanks all day :)

Back
Top Bottom