Cool cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettaowner

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are some cool cichlids you guys have? I'm going through my cichlid phase so I want to know what would be some nice cichlids to order.

I've got my OB peacock which is one of my favorite and a festae which is gonna be beautiful when it grows up :)

Talking About Cichlids they are all cool and good looking. What is it that you like? Isn't your Christmas list long enough ;).

I like to show off my afra cobue so since your giving me a chance

52693-albums2955-picture38437.jpg

That's a beautiful fish. At the LFS I work at there's a monster male peacock that I've nicknamed the king. No other cichlid challenges him. He's beautiful.

bettaowner said:
That's a beautiful fish. At the LFS I work at there's a monster male peacock that I've nicknamed the king. No other cichlid challenges him. He's beautiful.

I love all the peacocks and haps just beautiful fish even some of the mbuna.

Now I do like some of the sa/ca aswell

Tangerine tiger around 5" and is just starting to get body color
ForumRunner_20121005_033602.jpg

This is what he will look like
http://www.livefishdirect.com/store.php?fid=124

Andrew McFadden said:
Talking About Cichlids they are all cool and good looking. What is it that you like? Isn't your Christmas list long enough ;).

I like to show off my afra cobue so since your giving me a chance

This pic doesn't even do this fish justice.. one of my favorite mbunas

My Rainbows, love these guys - colours change from all black to bright gold depending what they are up to.

Attachments

• image-3749586611.jpg
    image-3749586611.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 95
I didn't know that's what they would look like. I've only seen young ones.

Back
Top Bottom