Couple of Pics (african)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Malawi MaD

Aquarium Advice Freak
Still waiting for my tank to be stocked with the fish i want but im liking how it looks. what you guys think?

img_1788572_0_492c7a4cd9ab71f28bab294c1c4aa0a5.jpg

img_1788572_1_ee9aff537713f512a37b7e108495ff80.jpg

Looks good. What kind of africans? If mbuna, add more caves imo. Also my mbuna destroyed my vals, just something to keep in mind.

There is a lot of caves in there especially at the back. Yeah mbuna but the fish in the pic wont be in there long, just till i get my WC groups.

Yeah taking a risk with the vallis but it's going to go one of 2 ways lol

Kk i figured back may be different. Was just warning about the vals, I was kinda mad they tore them up. They didn't eat them, just shredded and tore them apart. Lol. Looks really good.

Kk i figured back may be different. Was just warning about the vals, I was kinda mad they tore them up. They didn't eat them, just shredded and tore them apart. Lol. Looks really good.

Yeah, you just see the odd strands floating round the top lol. Should look better when i get the algae back on the rocks and the fish im wanting.

Malawi MaD said:
Yeah, you just see the odd strands floating round the top lol. Should look better when i get the algae back on the rocks and the fish im wanting.

Lol yeah, and some they would just completely uproot. What size tank and what fish you getting? I like your avatar, I have some greshaki juvies and I can't wait for them to grow out.

Lol yeah, and some they would just completely uproot. What size tank and what fish you getting? I like your avatar, I have some greshaki juvies and I can't wait for them to grow out.

Yeah, i think they may do that when the other fish go in :(. The tank is 400L and the fish are:

8 WC Tropheops chilumba 2M/6F or Tropheops Mauve (still not sure)
6 WC Melanochromis Auratus 1M/5F
4 WC Metriaclima maisoni reef 1M/3F

Still not sure on a 4th species yet but i do have a group of F1 Pseudotropheus Zebra Long Pelvic Gallireya Reef in my 225G so i may add these im not sure. Yeah the greshakei is a big guy, had him for nearly 5 year's now quite a common mbuna but still very nice fish Imo. Liking the acei you have in your's to :)

Back
Top Bottom