craigslist 75 gallon tank for cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my 75 off craigslist a little over a year ago with 2 filters heater glass tops and light for $125. the glass isn't perfect but it holds water. im going to buy a new 75 soon to replace it. What comes with it?

If its just the lights Id check petsmart. My petsmart and my lfs has 75 with glass tops and light for 199 and 219. The extra 30 gives you new. Thats what id do

I resently bought a 75g for $35 on Craigslist and have had no problem. Highly recommend Craig's first and have had luck in all that I have bought stand pumps fish liverock and more. Good luck to u there are great deals out there. Little advice this is weird but take a black light with u and check for stress cracks and as for leaks at the seals is a matter of resealing.

I've had great luck with CL. Got a 110 gallon, with tops and some accessories for $70. Got a 25 gallon for $20 with lid, light and filter. Got a 50 gallon with filter for $70 as well.

Back
Top Bottom