Crappy parents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaPony87

Aquarium Advice Activist
My German rams laid another batch of eggs last night....they didnt survive till moring. My rams arent making for very protective parents. I gotta get a heater for my 20 gallon so they can spawn in there

Looks like time for another tank. That means you are close to MTS. Looks like you are off to a good start.

Good luck with getting them to spawn. My rams will attempt it about once a month. Only once have the eggs not been eaten and that time nothing happened! The eggs sat there forever and after about a week or two they started growing a fungus on them. Sounds to me what's happening is your pleco is making it's move at night. You should definitely have some better luck in your 20g.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like time for another tank. That means you are close to MTS. Looks like you are off to a good start.

8O

Do you really have THAT many tanks? Where do you live, a pool? Your humidity must be awesome! I am getting dirty looks for having a 1gal for the betta in addition to my other 2 tanks!

actually I have a 225gal and another 15 aquariums that are 20gal longs in storage still. Basements give you a great place to set up fishrooms. And once word gets out people start giving you their old tanks.

Back
Top Bottom