Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-20-2017, 03:53 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Crayfish with Oscar and parrot

From what I understand crayfish are opportunist's and pretty voracious. I'm thinking of getting one to go in the tank with Oscar and parrot. Since they both tend to swim in the top part of the aquarium, I think they would not be affected by the crayfish. So just to be very sure that I can keep the fishes safely with the crayfish I decided to post this. So what do you guys think??

Old 08-20-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Got my brother a four inch one thumb remove just for the safety of the fish I gave him. With out that claw he can't really hurt your fish as bad but there still an opportunity it still could hurt it or have it with my luck 3 inch electric blues tag team on it trying to eat it but finally stopped. How you got way bigger fish they do feed on crayfish if they wanted to

Tags
crayfish, fish, oscar, parrot, ray, rot

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Ammonia | Plecos »