crazy hole on my ciclid help !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so one of my cichlid is sick at first I thought it was blote so is I don't think its blote it started looking like it at first till a little yellow spot appered then the small spot ternd into a hole the size of a pencil tip he is still alive and swiming fine he even trys to eat its so crazy I seprated him from the others and did a full water change and clean up to my 75 gallon he is now alone in a ten gallon please I wanna save him he is a Malawi cichlid what do I do

ghostking010 said:
Ok so one of my cichlid is sick at first I thought it was blote so is I don't think its blote it started looking like it at first till a little yellow spot appered then the small spot ternd into a hole the size of a pencil tip he is still alive and swiming fine he even trys to eat its so crazy I seprated him from the others and did a full water change and clean up to my 75 gallon he is now alone in a ten gallon please I wanna save him he is a Malawi cichlid what do I do

Check out hole in the head (hith) on google see if that's what you got or post a picture

Back
Top Bottom