discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yah. Just do a daily 50% wc. People do this with 20gals, granted they're breeders.. if you neglect the water quality the discus will most definitely suffer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah. Just do a daily 50% wc. People do this with 20gals, granted they're breeders.. if you neglect the water quality the discus will most definitely suffer.

+1 since this is only very temporary just do your daily water changes for them and you will be good.

Caleb

I second it. Should be fine.

Sent via TIE Fighter

I would also like to know the size. Babies are a whole other ballgame compared to young juvies, and juvies.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

After half dollar to silver dollar size they are young juvies. Requirements change with each transition. Not a ton, but enough that if yiu dont make the changes youll notice further into their developement. And when you start to notice them its too late to change. I.E. Stunt, fin develooement, roundness, elongation, list goes on.

Thats honestly the scary thing with them. Developement will seem fine until its not. Then its too late to correct. By until its not, i dont mean death. I mean the things we do as discus keepers, breeders translate further down the road with them.

Back
Top Bottom