Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotcha. My bad. I have some type of Lilly in my tank. Got some bulbs @ Petco.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434243440.079322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! I think those Lilly pads might work a little better if the tank wasn't so tall. I'm not sure what they are, but you get the idea. I also had some hornwort that floated at the surface. That might do the trick if you had enough.

I attached Java fern to a piece of my driftwood. I am going to slowly add plants that i thoughtfully pick out, instead of just pointing at stuff at Petland like I did last time. I'm still leaning toward jungle Val.

image-3319091820.jpg

MINIMAL is giving away water sprite in the classifieds. Might fill in the back. I'm getting some to go with my new light, & hopefully it will help hide my equipment / wires.

MINIMAL is giving away water sprite in the classifieds. Might fill in the back. I'm getting some to go with my new light, & hopefully it will help hide my equipment / wires. Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I read his ad yesterday. I need to reposition my heater as well. My spray bar is on back order, once I get that installed I'll hide my equipment better.

Right now I have only 3. My LFS doesn't carry them. The only place near me with discus is Petland and they have a limited selection.

I ordered mine from Hans, but they weren't cheap... ???

Internet. Actually prices aren't bad but shipping is high. Ok if you get a bunch I guess. I got 6 for $250 total.

I've got a Marlboro red... One of my favs! Just now bluing up. About 3"

Back
Top Bottom