Disease free! (Video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squirrilah fish

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's been a long 3 weeks. Ich, bloat, flukes, scratches and tares. Just cleaned it out, did a big water change. I haven't added the carbon again yet, going to finish off my bottle of Melafix first. My big blue Hap is still recovering, but I have seen him eat at least twice the last few days. But he is hiding throughout this video.
My Bala sharks just got a hit, so they might be going bye bye today. I kept saying id get rid of them when they became a problem. That still hasn't happened, but I figured id get them out anyway, before they get too big.
Enjoy.
African Cichlid tank - YouTube

Glad things are looking up that must have been a tough couple of weeks.
What is the guy you zoomed in on at the :28 mark of the video? Not the sulphur head.

Meaning to say it was a mix of different peacocks, not mixed species. IDK for sure though. Most pictures of Red Shoulders online have a white tipped dorsal, and mine is very Orange with orange spangles in the tail, and it's more of a neon blue than a royal blue.
I wish I could post more pictures but my space is full. I'm going to take a video, see if anyone recognizes it as something else.

Back
Top Bottom