Dragon goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chasnkevin4ever

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just bought a dragon goby today. I have been reading all kinds of stuff on how to care for it. I need any kind of info on him I want him to be healthy and live a long life. Please help!

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe you have a brackish water fish. Also I think it is a filter feeder( I could be wrong ) but you may need to add salt to your tank. Feeding may be frozen foods, such as brine shrimp, plakton, mosiqutio larva and blood worms. If you can get it to eat, you will have a pet for a long time.

Dan Thefishman said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe you have a brackish water fish. Also I think it is a filter feeder( I could be wrong ) but you may need to add salt to your tank. Feeding may be frozen foods, such as brine shrimp, plakton, mosiqutio larva and blood worms. If you can get it to eat, you will have a pet for a long time.

Also try micro vert

I read that he is brackish and payday that will be taken care of but for now he will have to be in a ten gallon til I can get a bigger tank for him and my g. Tile moray eel.

Micro vert is a liquid food for s/w corals and filter feeders( again I'm not 100% sure) but you should add aquarium salt. 1 tbs. Per 10 gallons. You also have and eel in your tank? I'm I right that it is a 10 gallon tank?

Back
Top Bottom