Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has been my experience as well. Females seem way feistier than males ime.
I wish I always had a camera ready, I keep multiple pairs together and I've had two pairs duel with each other at the same time, male against male and female against female. No damage done just trying to make the other pair back down. Funny sight.

I'm so excited to get some more rams in January! Thinking about upgrading my tank (25g) so I would looove to keep more species!

Dwarfs are the best!! I too would like to get some more, but moneys been tight and my local guy is moving so he won't be getting anything in for a while

I think a custom dwarf tank would be cool. Something like 4 feet wide and only 10 inches deep and 13 or so high would make a cool unique tank IMO. Keep a few breeding pairs in there.

That would be really neat. If I get a 55 or 75 I would do an Amazon bio-tope with a few pairs of dwarf cichlids, maybe discus.. Tetras, cory cats, my dream tank pretty much :)

Ah, I gotcha :D I really hope I can get a 55 next summer, i've never had a tank that big! It would be so cool!

Back
Top Bottom