Dwarf pike in a 15 gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They can go a couple days without food easily, but they don't eat snails? NLS pellets are great and they'll love it. Just make sure it's not more than 3 days

I read online that they will eat snails, brineshrimp, frozen blood worms ect? also will they eat regular flakes?

Lol, they are both such cool fish! I wish I could buy more tanks and get both. I'm going with multis just because I can have more than one in the tank and nght be able to breed them.... Ill get a drawf pike in the future for sure

One more question... To make your freshwater tank you add crushed coral? do you make it all crushed coral or mixed with sand and crush coral?

One more question... To make your freshwater tank you add crushed coral? do you make it all crushed coral or mixed with sand and crush coral?

My ph out of the tap is 8.2 so i do nothing but water changes. I have just sand and shells. Some one else will have to suggest the best for buffering. My experience is most of the fish at the lfs are bread here so i don't mess with changing ph I just want it stable.

15 gallons is good for one with no fish 30 gallons for a pair still not tankmates and 55 for pair and tankmates

Back
Top Bottom