Electric bleu jack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you. I know I have them alone in a tank now. The bigger one is about 2 inch and the other one is a inch A half. But realy shy they hidden onder a rock right now lol.

Thank you. I know I have them alone in a tank now. The bigger one is about 2 inch and the other one is a inch A half. But realy shy they hidden onder a rock right now lol.

Don't be surprised if it takes awhile for the to settle in and come out more. Keep water parameters pristine! They are very susceptible to disease and parasites.

Thanks and I will do that. I hope this time they getting big. After some lose.

Yes I had them before. I died to parasite the other one I have no idee from what it died he lived 2 days. But they or eating that is a good sign.

Ok yesterday after 3 hours the small one has died. Cause it was weak. I made a film of it and a film were I have tested the water. So I can bring this one back. This is the 3 one that has died on me. If that was not enough the 20g long cracked. Out of the bleu. Can take that one back to. Like saying give up on the bleu jack. So I have one left over. In the hope this one will servive in my 10 gallon tank. Still I have hope" but patients goes in a long way. Hoping for the best right now

Back in the 10 gallon. Shy as he is hiding under the rock. But doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom