Escape Artist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelbaker79

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm switching out gravel to sand in my 125 so I moved all of the fish to a 75 while I was doing that. I got all of the fish back, so I thought. 15 minutes later I see my Cyrtocara Moorii swimming around in the 75, mind you there's no decor or anything in there. I went to catch him and, POOF! He's gone? I've got NO IDEA where he's at!!? I've looked EVERYWHERE. I am Freaking out! Anyone else have this problem ever??!

Lol!!! He buried himself under the sand!? I sat back to look and make sure I checked everywhere, and there he was, wiggling out from under the sand!

I was actually going to suggest looking there. Just been waiting till I was done driving home. You beat me to it.

That's pretty cool! If I end up breaking down my tank I think I'm gonna go to sand. Black sand. Cool story bro! Glad you found him.

joel618 said:
I was actually going to suggest looking there. Just been waiting till I was done driving home. You beat me to it.

You would have been right! That's the first time ones ever done that to me...

Convict2161 said:
That's pretty cool! If I end up breaking down my tank I think I'm gonna go to sand. Black sand. Cool story bro! Glad you found him.

Bro? I'm a chick!!! Ha!

And yea, this was the last of my tanks to be switched over to black sand :)

Back
Top Bottom