Fat cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icathal

Aquarium Advice Regular
Having seen my Platydoras armatulus only once since I got him (about 3 wks ago) this morning I went on the search while doing a decoration shuffle to disrupt line of sight (learned from reading forums on here), and he is obese to the point I'm considering Atkins!
My question, he is currently C. 3.5 inches long so how many flakes/pellets should I give per night?
ATM after lights out I give one large wafer and 2/3 small ones (see pics). Bearing in mind my other fish have a go at these too!
All comments appreciated,
Happy Sunday!

Attachments

• image-2794603020.jpg
    image-2794603020.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1367362581.jpg
    image-1367362581.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 79
Not sure on the feeding front but I just looked up that cat. Man are they cute! The website said the females tend to be broader across the front but I'm not sure that yours would show that as (according to planet catfish its only half grown).

FishontheRock said:
Not sure on the feeding front but I just looked up that cat. Man are they cute! The website said the females tend to be broader across the front but I'm not sure that yours would show that as (according to planet catfish its only half grown).

Yes he's a pretty cool guy, looking forward to him growing a bit and perhaps being a little more social! I'm just afraid that one of these days he is gonna show up with a rake away from McD's lol

FishontheRock said:

Sorry forgot to say thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom