favorite discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool he is not eating good lately. He looks ok but i been through this before with my other orange one

Omega one flakes frozen bloodworms krill spirulina brine shrimp mysis shrimp and hikari discus diet beef heart

I looked up some stuff cuz I had lost two discus before I learned that blood worms and beef heart have to much protein some how. But it caused a parasite in their intestine. The bellies swelled up and they died. All shortly after lack of eating now I'm using a pellet. Took some time for the to adjust but now they are very happy and always eat. I still do a brine shrimp treat every so often

This has been a great diet. They their share and the colors are amazing. It was really cheap online

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110725_094031.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110725_094031.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 71
Yea I know that but that's why I don't give them more than 2 cubes of each per week.mysis shrimp mostly because it's healthy and spirulina brine because the spirulina is algae and brine is very good for digestion

Back
Top Bottom