favorite discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im not sure but I think mine is might be a hybrid. I haven't seen another one like him.I wish I knew what kind he is though. I like goldens also.

He's 5 inch at least. He used to be orange and black only. Now he is blue and white on his body as well. If he turns out to have the white areas spread to the rest of him I should have a better chance identifying it.

Yeah all mine are still between 3 and 4" u can mostly tell their colors now. My all time favorite is my blue turquoise. No other fish on my tank has color like him

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110725_075155.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110725_075155.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 128
I think urs is a blue cobalt because of the bars. Look the pic up on like Google an you will see the difference

Yea I think I have a rose and the other I'm not sure of either.first I what i think is a rose and the middle fish on second pic I'm not sure of.

The rose never have seen but the second one look exactly like my two pigeon bloods. Is it a white with orange striations

When they are full grown they are also one of my favorites the striations get alot closer and the white just pops out

Back
Top Bottom