Festae eggs!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garfy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Super happy.There are around 50 golden brown Festae eggs in a terracotta pot.I thought the female was being reclusive.Ill try and get pictures in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It was a very peaceful spawning.Not a mark on either fish.Both parents protecting the eggs and the convict target fish hasn't been seen for days lol

That's great to hear! I'd love to have a nice big pair that gets along without all the insane aggression. That's why I'm just keeping calm fish again, lol!

No fry yet but the eggs are still fertile.On a side note the Wiley convict is still going strong.She is very good at hiding hehe

That's great to hear! I'd love to have a nice big pair that gets along without all the insane aggression. That's why I'm just keeping calm fish again, lol!

Got Wrigglers today.Quite docile so far but Wrigglers all the same ?

Sent you an email with a video of the free swimming fry buddy.Hope you get it.

Back
Top Bottom