Festae thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
So i will be getting my exCihlasoma festae tomorrow!! Im extremely excited haha! There will be 17+- and 14 will be 1" and 3 will be 1.5"-2.5". I will separate a 55 and keep them in there for now until my stand is built. Pictures and everything will be uploaded when the fish arrive.

Just a few ?s.
I bought some dried krill and beafheart. This will NOT be there main foods that will be NLS 1mm cichlid pellets. Which is better? Cichlid or growth formula nls? Also, will the occasional beefheart and krill help the grow a bit faster? Thanks!

Woah. So different. I was wondering that when I saw them at the store. I was think, I recognize the name! They were in a tiny tank with a few cichlids though so they must be compatible?

Well guys they just came in about an hour ago!

One of the bigger ones was DOA and a fry was DOA. Other than that i have about 15 fry and two 1.5-2" ones

Attachments

• image-926941233.jpg
    image-926941233.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image-2781303520.jpg
    image-2781303520.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 102
Nice! They look great! Are you just not gonna worry about the dead ones or are you getting reimbursed?

Back
Top Bottom