Finally done!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady_Alia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I put in the last of the plants last night. That makes my frontosa tank finally decorated. I really like it!

Attachments

• image-2732225519.jpg
    image-2732225519.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 160
I'm not normally a fan of Mopani but that piece on the right is awesome looking.

Did you ever vent them boys?

I got most of the mopani free with a 55g I bought. The large piece I got dirt cheap! Couldn't pass it up lol.

I didn't! lol I just don't have the heart to do it...and I'm still kinda nervous about it lol

I got most of the mopani free with a 55g I bought. The large piece I got dirt cheap! Couldn't pass it up lol.

I didn't! lol I just don't have the heart to do it...and I'm still kinda nervous about it lol

Well you'll find out sooner or later when you start seeing babies:lol:

Well you'll find out sooner or later when you start seeing babies:lol:

Lol yeah that'll def be an indication! They've bred multiple times but the girls never hold more than a few days. But they're still very young, only two years old.

What kind of cichlid is that in your profile picture he lovely I love cichlids here a threw of mine

image-680520192.jpg

What kind of cichlid is that in your profile picture he lovely I love cichlids here a threw of mine

Very pretty!
My avatar is a metriaclima greshakei aka ice blue zebra. He started my cichlid obsession. ;-)

Hukit, I finally flipped em over and peeked at their holes! You'd be so proud! lol I couldn't tell anything but hey, at least I tried lol

Congratulations! See I told it wasn't so bad, I think it's more difficult for us than them. No luck with sexing them from their vents though?

Lol thanks I think ;)

Naaa, mostly cuz I couldn't see anything! I should have taken a picture and zoomed way in lol. I'm just now thinking about it but I could have dried the area, that might have helped too. It was wet and shiny so that made it difficult too. I dunno, maybe I'll have better luck next time lol

Back
Top Bottom