Fire mouth Juvies and Severum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rivers2k

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some pics and a video of my Fire mouth fry they are now 5 months old. Just figured I would post some pics for fun cause who doesn't love pics. The father is also in the tank. The mom is in my main tank. They spawned again about a month ago and terrorized everyone in the tank. So I had to separate them. The male was beating o fish double his size. This set up has been working for about a month now. They will be going into a 55 in a few months and I will be selling off all fry except about 5 or 6.

So here you go.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393119744.272763.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393119769.873347.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393119797.312629.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393119701.863693.jpg

Me too it has taken me years to find one. I don't like ordering on line. And around me I only see expensive adults for sale once or twice a year.

I hear Green Terrors are very slow growers. What are thought on adding 2 juvenile Green Terrors with these fish when I move them to the 55? This wont be their permanent home but it will be for a year or so until they get bigger.

Back
Top Bottom