First african cichlid setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your gonna have an extremely hard time moving the tank from It's current location to a new stand when it is completed,that a lot weight in the tank even if you drain 90% of the water&remove the rock work...IMO I wouldn't have added stock until it was a on a proper stand as you run the high risk of damaging your tank while moving it...

A 55 without any thing in it is not heavey unless your a grade school girl I'm jus saying, u should be find switching it to your stand after draining it of course.

I'm in the process of building it now and already have a plan on how I'm gonna move it they were mislabeled in the wrong tank as algae eaters and were only like $1.50 so I couldn't resist

All I'm saying is your looking at about 100lbs +/- with it drained down 90%...that asumming the rock work is out as well..4 hands better than 2 in this case..better safe than Sry..

That's what I planed pull out the aquascape and gravel and have my roommate give me a hand it shouldn't be a big prob to much money sunk into this thing to just leave it to chance lol

Back
Top Bottom