Fish ID please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellissacolleen

Aquarium Advice Regular
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431702725.619300.jpg did it again and bought a fish from the assorted cichlid tank at pet smart asked the girl who was working if she knew she had no idea hope you guys can help me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks I'm thinking I might have a sunburst peacock:p

Sunburst is just another of MANY names for this specie of Aulonocara. Sunburst, Dragonblood, Red Dragon, Fire Fish... for the most part it's the same fish.

Sunburst is just another of MANY names for this specie of Aulonocara. Sunburst, Dragonblood, Red Dragon, Fire Fish... for the most part it's the same fish.

Good to know thank you :) I love learning new things like that!!!

Sorry to bug you again but I was wondering if strawberry peacock was one of the many names aswell or is that a completely different fish?

Yep, there are even more "out of the box" names out there that people though of when they don't know what specie they have lol.

Back
Top Bottom