fish tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Firemouths r fairly easy as long as the environment is to their liking and convicts well......I think its harder to stop them from breeding lol I think they would have babies n a plastic cup!!

Not really sure I've never attempted it lol I just no how easy it is for the convicts and I would guess as long as they liked the set up then they will do wat comes natural

Yes I've wanted to get my hands on a cpl of them for a long time :(

I've had em special ordered for me before but they turned out to be the mayan "false" terror

i have decided id like to have convicts (my dad used to have them and since its his money he likes them and he likes them best, I'm getting some) and now its just between fire mouths and green terrors. soooooooo who like one better?

Not really sad just don't like havin so many of them lol I prefer prettier and more brightly colored cichlids

animalzrok2 said:
went around to all my lfs and couldn't find any red terrors.

U more than likely never will find them at ur lfs lol u pretty much have to special order them or get n the right fish circle

Back
Top Bottom