Fish won't eat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gvillboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a male red flank (lake Victorian) that will not eat anything....does anyone have any suggestions to get him to eat? All of my other fish eat just fine, it's just him that won't eat. My water parameters are fine so I really don't know what it could be.... Any suggestions?

does he show any signs of illness? if not i wouldn't worry about it too much, unless he gets a sunken belly.

He is looking really skinny and his belly is sunk.....he doesn't eat anything....he will pick food up and spit it back out....I don't know!

Gvillboy said:
He is looking really skinny and his belly is sunk.....he doesn't eat anything....he will pick food up and spit it back out....I don't know!

What exactly does a sunk belly look like

It's not bloat; I know what that looks like, and he would have been died but I think when he's really hungry he has no choice but to eat what's left over on the bottom of the tank! It's kinda looks like the opposite of bloat. He has a sunken belly....it looks like is stomach has shrunk into his body almost!

I tried feeding him brine shrimp but he still ended up.......but I tried...I still don't know what was wrong with him. None of my other fish have it so I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom