Frontosas ar night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady_Alia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I thought they were neat and that y'all might like them.

Attachments

• image-1490036755.jpg
    image-1490036755.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image-1014626538.jpg
    image-1014626538.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 85
Love it!! I remember your tank way back when you posted pics. How's it doing? Do you run moonlights at all?

Thanks! They LOVE the 180! I've got it almost done. I still need to make the plants, gonna start on that Tuesday. So hopefully by this time next week it'll be done.
I don't have moonlights but after my hubby makes me a canopy I'm gonna make an led light with blues to simulate moonlight. I think they're gonna look FABULOUS under blue lighting!!!

Thanks! They LOVE the 180! I've got it almost done. I still need to make the plants, gonna start on that Tuesday. So hopefully by this time next week it'll be done.
I don't have moonlights but after my hubby makes me a canopy I'm gonna make an led light with blues to simulate moonlight. I think they're gonna look FABULOUS under blue lighting!!!

I can't wait to see it!! A nice FTS coming soon hmmmm? ;)

You going to leave moonlights on all night? Just curious cause I'm toying with the idea on my 75. Don't wanna hijack so I'll leave it at that lol.

I can't wait to see it!! A nice FTS coming soon hmmmm? ;)

You going to leave moonlights on all night? Just curious cause I'm toying with the idea on my 75. Don't wanna hijack so I'll leave it at that lol.

Hehehehe :-D

No, I'll probably just leave them on for a few hours. Maybe 9-12 or something along those lines. I'm also wanting to put in dimmer day lights. Their old tank light was very dim and they seemed to enjoy that more. I've got some tweaking to do but at least the fish are in ;-)

Hey Lady, I'm looking for moonlights tonight. Gonna order them. I just want the moonlights in the center so it creates a shadow on each side. I have a canopy. Any suggestions? I figure I'll mount it underneath the canopy top.

I think it would look pretty cool just to have it in the center. Now I have the center brace so... Maybe 1 small one on each side. Looking now.

Hey Lady, I'm looking for moonlights tonight. Gonna order them. I just want the moonlights in the center so it creates a shadow on each side. I have a canopy. Any suggestions? I figure I'll mount it underneath the canopy top.

I think it would look pretty cool just to have it in the center. Now I have the center brace so... Maybe 1 small one on each side. Looking now.

I think that would look awesome!!! And I like the idea of it just being in the center. That would make it more like the moon. A brighter blue in the center that dissipates through the water.

I plan on getting blue LEDs and mounting them either in a stripped out light or under the canopy (when I get it built). You can do it really cheap yourself.

Back
Top Bottom