Frontosas new home...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady_Alia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I finally got my tank set up and they're lovin it!
It's not done yet but I thought is post it anyway lol

Attachments

• image-3885100197.jpg
    image-3885100197.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 127
Looking good, like the setup but I would do some more rock work or ad a nice driftwood piece

I'm going to be making plants and putting them in. I've got 5 pieces of driftwood in there now.
These are the plants. I gotta make a base for them.

Attachments

• image-334167226.jpg
    image-334167226.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 101
K great. Good job so far and hope everything works out great in future progress I know I loved my fronts and will b getting another tank setup soon.

I'm going to be making plants and putting them in. I've got 5 pieces of driftwood in there now.
These are the plants. I gotta make a base for them.

That's not fair your using your "girlie" powers now, if you want me to vent your fish you've got to build me some plants!

The tank looks great and will look better with the greenery, I know you were excited to get it running.

That's not fair your using your "girlie" powers now, if you want me to vent your fish you've got to build me some plants!

The tank looks great and will look better with the greenery, I know you were excited to get it running.

Hey, I use whatever powers I've got! Lol I'll make you some plants :-D

And thanks! I've been waiting months to get this set up and at several points I didn't think it was gonna happen. I'm so happy that they're in it!

Thats a big tank!

I cant wait to see it once u get the plants and everything in!

Thanks! :-D

I'm anxious to get it finished but I'm just so happy to finally have them in it!

Back
Top Bottom