Fry question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erikmoseley

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have female afra due to spit and left her in main tank. My plan is to try and catch fry when she spits. Question is would the fry be ok if I move them to community tank w tetras and Cory's???

Spent an hr trying to catch mom to move her and can't. I'm not moving all 200 lbs of rocks!

If there is any other Cichlids in the main tank, you probably will lose them all. By the time you realize she spit they will have been eaten IME. Or your still going to have to take everything out to catch the fry.

If there is any other Cichlids in the main tank, you probably will lose them all. By the time you realize she spit they will have been eaten IME. Or your still going to have to take everything out to catch the fry.

Ehhh I was afraid I'd get that answer! I'm not trying to breed so I will let nature take its course until I'm ready to rehouse carrying females! Thanks for the reply!

But say I get lucky and get some will they be ok w tetras?

Back
Top Bottom