Geophagus winemilleri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbourg746

Aquarium Advice Addict
Picked 2 of these guys up from a friend today. I was hoping to get a trio but 2 was all he would sell.

Attachments

• image-396768692.jpg
    image-396768692.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 180
Nice geo, my jurupari is filling out/coloring nicely. It does take some time with geo (like most SA).

Thanks! Can't wait till they get some size and start to really color up. They will look like these.

Man you collect Geophagus like I collect Cryptoheros! Beautiful picture except for the fact the fish is taking a dump.

Last edited:
Man you collect Geophagus like I collect Cryptoheros! Beatiful picture except for the fact the fish is taking a dump.

Lol....I actually never noticed it until you said it. I fell in love with the geos a while back and have been hooked ever since. They have very cool personalities and are pretty interactive. It actually took me close to twenty minutes to get a decent pic of the winemilleri I got yesterday cause the tank they are in is full of photo bombers. As soon as the camera comes out everybody start to show off and wants to be the center of attention.

Back
Top Bottom