German Blue Rams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, even heavily tanks do not necessarily reach 0 nitrates. I still recommend planting it.
BTW, you do not need tetras in there if you don't necessarily want them. I have read that same info in various places about rams being shy and not really venturing out unless there are other fish, but I have found that to be total crap. It up to you though. If you like some tetras and want a small school of them in there too, thats fine. If you don't really want them, thats fine too. I do hope you can find some good stock so they can make the transition into your water. :)

Agreed, mine is the only non bottom dweller fish in the tank, very active, very social to me, the whole nine yards:)

Yeah, I am guessing that will work out. I have never had any particularly nippy platies rams often ignore anything swimming above them. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, I am guessing that will work out. I have never had any particularly nippy platies rams often ignore anything swimming above them. :)

If it works out like that then Ta da! Tank done... LOL we'll see if the platies will continue to be good..
Male platy casually mates with female and isn't persistent... They are always swimming together tho..

Back
Top Bottom