Getting the big boys back finally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's Midas Red Devil X (Midevil) unless you buy from a reputable source (which I didn't) chances are you have a Midevil.He was a nice fish though and please don't use words like Flowerhorn when referring to my fish lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's the funniest thing I've heard today, well done friend!
made my day!

He's Midas Red Devil X (Midevil) unless you buy from a reputable source (which I didn't) chances are you have a Midevil.He was a nice fish though and please don't use words like Flowerhorn when referring to my fish lmao

Hey, partly a little ribbing for the resemblance, but mainly I was curious if that was part of the hybrid, I didn't remember exactly what the FH lineage was or even if it was fully determined. Its a very nice looking cichlid. I will not insult him or his owner with the FH reference again.

Hey, partly a little ribbing for the resemblance, but mainly I was curious if that was part of the hybrid, I didn't remember exactly what the FH lineage was or even if it was fully determined. Its a very nice looking cichlid. I will not insult him or his owner with the FH reference again.

The flowerhorn mix is not known, but is known to include many amphilophus species, especially trimaculatus

Would you be happy with that kind of comparison? I think not my friend.

Oh I've just added a couple of Trimac's to my list.Need big tanks and quick!!

Hell no that's like bringing out the momma jokes!

I had a male a few years ago and was an absolute stroke! I've always wanted a pair but true trimacs are not very common over hear. Jeff and Gage have them occasionally but the timing was never right.

Hell no that's like bringing out the momma jokes!

I had a male a few years ago and was an absolute stroke! I've always wanted a pair but true trimacs are not very common over hear. Jeff and Gage have them occasionally but the timing was never right.

This order I believe is coming from Jeff so my hopes are high

Back
Top Bottom