Gold Ram Just Laid Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The reviews about it were really good on amazon and I had a gift card so I figured id try it. I just bought some vinegar eels off of eBay. I like the idea of them staying alive in the tank & the tank being a lot cleaner. I just checked the eggs & only 2 of them so far are milky white.[/QUOTEdoes milky white mean they are fertilized?

I've got wigglers!! The pump is kind of shooting them off into their first swim but the twitch a little and glide back to the bottom gracefully!

Lol they are probably so small never had wigglers or fry

they're like specs of dust. They're smaller as wigglers than as eggs. I'm really happy they hatched but now I just want them to be free swimming. I'm worried about bacteria on the bottom of the tank. even though I dosed methylene blue

Hey just wondering why you put them in a seperate tank than there parents?

Hey just wondering why you put them in a seperate tank than there parents?

There's a lot of reasons. The only rams I can find around me are the ones from Petco which are extremely weak. It took me months and about 15 rams until I got a pair of healthy ones. The first time they bred I didn't have a plan and they ate the eggs. So I decided that I'd set up and egg tank the second time.

The reason I want to breed them is because the 4 or 5 mom and pop fish stores around me never get rams so I decided that I wanted to give it a go and hopefully I can be the one to provide them with rams.

I also had a real bad snail outbreak & was itching to get my botia loach back in the tank.

I took it out and put it in another tank because I didn't want it to eat the eggs.

Is ur picture of an electric blue german blue female? If so awesome ! I wanna try that cross. I really wanna do a longfin gold & an electric blue and breed out the longfin electric blue. I've never seen one before

Is ur picture of an electric blue german blue female? If so awesome ! I wanna try that cross. I really wanna do a longfin gold & an electric blue and breed out the longfin electric blue. I've never seen one before
My profile is apistogramma panduro male, females look no different than male electric blues. A guy I know has longfin electric blue ram but they are tiny still so I haven't gotten a chance to get some

Back
Top Bottom