Good final stock for cichlid 55 gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that... ill try n load pics of mine if i have one since i changed it . But i cheated n bought cichlid stones :)

Actually i changed it up already i added pieces of slate to make a few more holes n i stacked some flat pieces on top of the stones .. i just ordered 15 more to add some more rock n thinkin about gettin some more slate ..but thats just me ;)

I like how the cichlid stones are safe for the tank. Rocks can be deadly lol. Yes i will be changing it lots! Just the other day i changed the gravel from one 29 to another 29 just cus.

I wouldn't make it to high incase they knock it over. Its better to have hiding spots spread out so the length looks good. I have a feeling its going to look really nice when you get it all done :)

The two highest points are 7 inches and 6 inches. Its my final plan. I have tap on them so i know how to put it in the tank

Okay i have just seen people have them so high. Once the plants get moved out, there will be a few more rocks in front

Yea I'd toss the plants someplace else. More than likely they won't work for long with the cichlids. I would add a lot more rock work but for now it looks good.

You've seen pictures like this?

ForumRunner_20130214_023655.jpg

Yea I'd toss the plants someplace else. More than likely they won't work for long with the cichlids. I would add a lot more rock work but for now it looks good.

You've seen pictures like this?

Yes the plants are going into the 29 gallon with the angle and all the fish. I seen sitting like that but jot as deep, like the depth of my tank. Also i don't have many more rocks, just very big ones and very small ones

I just think you should see what your fish like n as you start changing around your rocks more you will learn how to better stack and situate them.. atleast i found that to be how it was for me bc i had no clue what i was doing n now i actually feel like i do.. lol

Andrew .. look i didnt use much txt talk.. progress ::thumbs::

I just think you should see what your fish like n as you start changing around your rocks more you will learn how to better stack and situate them.. atleast i found that to be how it was for me bc i had no clue what i was doing n now i actually feel like i do.. lol

Andrew .. look i didnt use much txt talk.. progress ::thumbs::

That sounds good. I will just wait it out and keep it as is. Slowly add and change things.

Back
Top Bottom