Guess what I did?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arowanas are freakin cool too I just know I could never have a big enough tank long term.

Well its day 3 and he is already rearranging the tank to suit him. Guess he did not like this plastic plant. Love it!
ForumRunner_20130904_154937.jpg

ForumRunner_20130904_154952.jpg

I like sand best. Easiest to clean. Up to you

I agree 100% with the sand but Im wondering what is best for him. You had sand with the red devil right? Did he dig and move the sand around like the pit mine dug in the pic or will the sand stop mim from doing that? I dont want to stop him because it dont bother me. I have multis and almost the entire bottom of their tank is bare glass with 8" of sand up the front and back of the tank.

I agree 100% with the sand but Im wondering what is best for him. You had sand with the red devil right? Did he dig and move the sand around like the pit mine dug in the pic or will the sand stop mim from doing that? I dont want to stop him because it dont bother me. I have multis and almost the entire bottom of their tank is bare glass with 8" of sand up the front and back of the tank.

No i had mine in gravel. You could do half sand half gravel XD haha. But i think it might like sand better. My salvini moves mountains over night

No i had mine in gravel. You could do half sand half gravel XD haha. But i think it might like sand better. My salvini moves mountains over night

Yea and I think black sand will make the peachy orange color stand out more.

Back
Top Bottom