Help!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffjr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My african peacock cichlid has a white film over its eye does any one know wAt it is

Sounds like he has 'cloudy eye' (quite a common problem) Is he been bullied and what's your current water parameters?

Usually find that african cichlids get cloudy eyes from been harassed/bullied and its caused by stress. A pic will help.

Also whats your current stocklist and tank size :)

Ok my friend came over sad it is cloudy eye but he don't know wAt to do for it wAt can I do

Malawi MaD said:
Sounds like he has 'cloudy eye' (quite a common problem) Is he been bullied and what's your current water parameters?

Usually find that african cichlids get cloudy eyes from been harassed/bullied and its caused by stress. A pic will help.

Also whats your current stocklist and tank size :)

My friend came over said it it cloudy eye but he don't know wAt to do wAt can I do

My friend came over said it it cloudy eye but he don't know wAt to do wAt can I do

Just keep your water in top condition, make sure he's not getting bullied and it should clear up naturally. If you can get hold of Melifix too, this works wonders with little problems like this.(y)

Back
Top Bottom