Help emergency ~!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did she spit'em out, or did you strip'em?
Are they in the main tank or fry tank?

PICS!
I stripe her, i didn't want to (never done it before) but she is a small fish herself only 3-3.5 inches and she was SKINNY

they are in the fry tank they would last about 5 seconds in the main tank lol

I'll tell you what she had her jaw clamped shut she did not want to let go 8O

890608114_3XVWQ-X2.jpg

890606887_u4rN7-XL.jpg

Schweetness! :-D
Is there a same species male of breeding age with'er?

I know wayyyyy too many Africans now-a-days are hybrids to begin with, please, don't sell'em to LFS if they're hybrids.

Schweetness! :-D
Is there a same species male of breeding age with'er?

I know wayyyyy too many Africans now-a-days are hybrids to begin with, please, don't sell'em to LFS if they're hybrids.
yes there is 2 but we don't know what one she mated with as we are not breeders..... just liek the fish but i don't have the hart to just see them eaten in the large tank

Wait and see the, watching'em grow is so much fun.
A tight shoal of fry can be hilarious to watch.

LOL... Don't watch the carnage

Wait and see the, watching'em grow is so much fun.
A tight shoal of fry can be hilarious to watch.

LOL... Don't watch the carnage
yeah it could have been about any of our males in the tank, will ahve to wait till they are bigger lol

Hello everyone, this is "the other half" of our duo. Thank you all for replying and being so nice about our new babies! I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures of them as they grow! :D

firstly congratulations, my maingano seems to be doing the same mouth thing, and acting rather strange, i havent noticed any yellow or coloured dots in its jaw, its still eating so i dont know if its also carrying fry, for a brief period i did place another maingano in there and they seemed to be close and then got agressive to each other and the new one had to go back to the pet store. who knows ? i might be lucky 2 :)

Back
Top Bottom