Help identifying an african cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Third picture kind of looks like a cobalt zebra.

Not a cobalt blue zebra or a mbuna, body shape and mouth structure are way off.

Looks to have the general form of one of the lake tanganyikan neolamprologus species such as n. leleupi (I've never seen them in that color though).

Yea, I was going purely off color. I thought that if the fish was in motion the shape could have been slightly distorted.

I'm trying to get more serious with cichlids and trying to figur out differences between lakes. Im amazed how some of you know so much where can I learn this. I have around 28 assorted cichlids (hard to count) but not sure if I messed up on stocking I know my frontosas don't belong with the others but the rest not sure if you can help me understand how to identify and where to learn thanks

This is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. Do people here just not understand how to start a new thread?

Good job bud you just put yourself on the asa category

*** category the people that are to stuck up to help anyone all you are is a stupid man that hides behind ignorence you know the ( ha you don't know that well its a waste of my time to tell you) when they don't know themselves then you have people that really need the help and really want to take the best care of the fish possible instead of the people that buy a ten gal tank and a Bala shark cuz their cute and then theres you hiding again just curious have you told yourself how you really are or are you to ignorant to admit to yourself sorry about language but I'm just tired of getting jerks when I'm asking for help thank you for your support

*** category the people that are to stuck up to help anyone all you are is a stupid man that hides behind ignorence you know the ( ha you don't know that well its a waste of my time to tell you) when they don't know themselves then you have people that really need the help and really want to take the best care of the fish possible instead of the people that buy a ten gal tank and a Bala shark cuz their cute and then theres you hiding again just curious have you told yourself how you really are or are you to ignorant to admit to yourself sorry about language but I'm just tired of getting jerks when I'm asking for help thank you for your support

Actually, its just considered rude to hijack another persons thread.

Asa means typo sorry about typo. I didn't mean to steal anyone's thread but if you read what I wrote it said that I was impressed with the knowledge of some members don't you think that was well put with the theme of this thread I do apologize to the maker of this thread for any wrongfull steering of thread. With that put thank you all for showing me the full characteristics of some members of this forem hopefully with any/if any other questions I might have I would hope to get the attention of someone that isnt as sensitive to his/her on pride and again with apologies and thanks to all.

Talvari said:
Actually, its just considered rude to hijack another persons thread.

Maybe he's just new to forums let's give him the benefit of a doubt even if he went a little awal lol joke

Anyway back on topic bantering does not help the op

I also want to thank you guys for helping me figure out what some my cichlids are!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom