Help Stocking a 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkbait54

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got an semi empty tank I have 4 electric blue ahlis.

What are good tank mates that are compatible with them

I would like lots of color.

Thanks!!

Wow never heard of them.

Thanks I'll do some research tonight!

I heard bristlenose plecos did fine with African cichlids is this true?

Personally I think pleco's make far too much mess and I would go for African catfish instead.
Cuckoo catfish or synodontis petricola.The cichlids leave them alone completely and they are a great addition to the tank.Plus they clean up anything that's left over (not that cichlids leave anything) lol

garfy said:
Personally I think pleco's make far too much mess and I would go for African catfish instead.
Cuckoo catfish or synodontis petricola.The cichlids leave them alone completely and they are a great addition to the tank.Plus they clean up anything that's left over (not that cichlids leave anything) lol

Lol

Is the synodontis cat the same as the pictus cat?

Synodontis are way diffrent than pictus cats. Diffrent continent. Try the featherfin squeaker synodontis, they're beautys. :)

How big are those electric blues? If not full size, expect them to get anywhere between 5-7 inches in the future...I'm not sure of the recommended fish load on that size tank, but good luck stocking your tank! Electric blues are gorgeous!!

Bryanm70 said:
How big are those electric blues? If not full size, expect them to get anywhere between 5-7 inches in the future...I'm not sure of the recommended fish load on that size tank, but good luck stocking your tank! Electric blues are gorgeous!!

Thanks so much 2 are about 5-6 inches and in full color and 2 are about 4 inches still and grayish I think they are females.
I love their color.

I'm hoping to get more of a variety ;)

Back
Top Bottom