Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

help with my jack dempesy

hi im looking for some help with what might be going on with my jacks
i stated a new 75 gal tank setup with 8 fish that were all tank mates before in a smaller tank about 2 months ago right after that the jacks bred i took the others back out into another tank after the eggs hatched about 2 weeks ago i had about 100 free swimmers in the 75 gal tank with the parents woke up that morning to no fry after about 2 more days the pair had stopped swimming around kinda just sit near the botttom or mid mostly together dont look to be sick but they dart around like crazy now when i approach the tank and smash into the top sides and rocks which they never did before i spend alot of time around my tanks never had any fish act like this waters levels are good and unchanged since i started it and i change 15 to 20 gals a week thanks for any ideas of whats going on with them

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com