How did you rockscape your tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bert B

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am redoing my 100 Gallon tank and since the water here is very hard, I want to go with some kind of african cichlids so they will be happy & healthy in this water. I want to get some ideas on different rockscapes that people have done so I can get some ideas that I may never have thought of. I want something that looks dramatic in a way that looks like an exotic carribean underwater world almost like a reef. I don't want to "just stack & pile rocks haphazzardly but instead, want some natural beauty. I am going to use some kind of sand to get that look. so, let me see some pictures of your tanks OR even pictures you have of other peoples tank with nice rockscapes. thanks !
Bert

I can't say that my tanks have great rockscapes, but you can see them by looking through my images.

The picture is of a tank before being finished with the setup. Just wanted to give you an idea what Texas Holey Rock / Lace rock looks like with sand..

Maybe something along those lines with the Texas Holey Rock and sand would work for you?!

Happy aquascaping!

Attachments

• quoc006[1].jpg
    quoc006[1].jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,061
Back
Top Bottom