How manny cichlids??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used cobblestone that I broke up don't mind my afra doing a photo bomb. I use argonite for substraight so they can dig and it keeps my ph stable and buffed at 8.3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1449870454045.jpg
    1449870454045.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 49
Indeed it does mcdrichj, round flat river rock works nicely too, its smooth so no cuts and the flatter pieces can be stacked. The nicest thing, its free in and around any river. Be careful stacking unglued fixtures, these guys love to dig and absolutely can topple rock piles. Some other options include Texas holey rock and slate. Be sure to avoid driftwood for its pH lowering tendency.

I use this (http://m.lowes.com/pd/PLASKOLITE-7-...in-x-48-in-Actual-47-75-in-x-23-75-in/3280904) to put on the bare bottom of my tank and stack the rocks on that then put the sand in so they can dig all they want and it won't create a rockslide. If you are going to break rocks or stones all you have to do is tap the edges with a hammer so it dulls them up I don't have any issues with them cutting any of my fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's called egg crate and I will be using that

Sent from Kyle in uk

Back
Top Bottom