I need help id'n these fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhruifafn

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey guys. thanks for helping out. they havea grown a bit and wondered if anyone had some positive id's. fish three and four are the same.

Attachments

• fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 155
  • fishy2.jpg
    fishy2.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 148
  • fishy3.jpg
    fishy3.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 148
  • fishy4.jpg
    fishy4.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 131
Upper left is an auratus. Upper right is a yellow lab. Lower pics might be a Labidochromis species. Not positive which one. Overall coloration says Labidochromis sp. perlmutt, but somethin' just doesn't look quite right to be positive.

WYite

2nd 2 pics are a Kenyi I believe. Or a crossbreed Look at my profile pic I have one too. guy told me it was a Lab, but obviously I know better now.

hey guys. thanks for helping out. they havea grown a bit and wondered if anyone had some positive id's. fish three and four are the same.

And you have gravel. I have black sand. This guy LOVES to dig. His lower body is always black from digging. If there wasn't any glass under it. I have no doubt he would have dug to china by now.Actually lately he's been cleaner. Must have his eye on someone.

Back
Top Bottom