I should not have picked up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well they pushed the eggcrate barrier over three times so I just took is down, so far they've been busy testing each other so I'll just have to see how it goes. The male is definitely the aggressor compared to the unknown oscar.

They are really beautiful.

that really stinks ive always wanted oscars hopefully the new one will work out for you

They are really beautiful.

Thanks Wendi...the rescue is sort of ugly but I sense a your a strong mother from your posting...that's a good thing in my book since I'm a mama's boy(I have the tatoo and all).

that really stinks ive always wanted oscars hopefully the new one will work out for you

Well the male has claimed the entire tank only allowing the reduce to come out during the day when the lights are off, as soon as the timer hits he banishes the reduce to the corner, so I'm optimistic they can settle this.

I still have 40 fry from their last spawn so momma's legacy is she died for her kids lives on. Im thinking to try another pair from this batch but the other two large tanks have Jags and Trimacs, so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Did you cycle your tank first? j/k

Very sorry for the loss. No matter how or why, losing fish always sucks. GL with the last spawn!

Did you cycle your tank first? j/k

Very sorry for the loss. No matter how or why, losing fish always sucks. GL with the last spawn!

No they're and both a 20g alone together and it seems fine for twenty eight seconds so it must be stocked LOL. But thanks for responding with the kind words along wity everyone else, I'm very touched.

Back
Top Bottom