Id help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbourg746

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok y'all.......need help. I do not, have not and nor do I plan to keep Africans of any sort. Here's my dilemma.....picked up a 55gal Craigslist deal yesterday and the guy I picked it up from was suppose to bring the fish to the lfs before I got there. Well.....he did not so therefore I felt I had to take them. Since it was Sunday and later in the evening when I met with him I could not bring them myself. I don't want them, although they are very good looking fish. I would like to possibly sell them but I have no idea what they are, nor do I know what they are worth.

Here's pics if anyone can help with id's.

The third pic is an aratus female and the last pic is a male blue johonni.... For the life of me i cant remember the name of that yellow one. And the others im not sure of, possibly
Hybrids

The yellow with black vertical stripes is a Pseudotropheus crabro (bumbel bee)

The speckled one is an OB of some sort. It doesn't have a fleshy upper lib so it's not a fuellborni. It may be a Metriaclima estherae OB (red zebra OB). It's hard to tell was colors are on it.

The yellow one isn't a yellow lab. I think it is a Metriaclima barlowi they tend to have blue eyes. I know there is another yellow cichlid with blue eyes it think it's commonly known as a lemon cichlid. But I don't think it's a lemon because their bodies are long and narrow.

Back
Top Bottom